Spring is Coming, But It's Going to Snow
March 10, 2022
Allen County Public Library
Ms. Shelia and Ms. Mariah talk about programs for kids and adults, and the following books are mentioned or discussed.
State of Terror by Hillary Rodham Clinton & Louise Penny
Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
False Witness by Karin Slaughter
Good Rich People by Eliza Jan Brazier
Murder at the Courthouse by Ann H. Gabhart
Until Leaves Fall by Sarah Sundin
Finlay Donovan Is Killing It by Elle Cosimano
- Books on the Square - Third Tuesday each month at 2:00 pm.
- Murder at the Library Book Club, April 19th at 5:00 pm.
- Story Hour for Pre-school Children - Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday at 10:00 am.
- First Friday - First Friday of each month, there will be a community event in front of the library.
- Prime Time Family Read Night starts July 14, 2022.